Installation and Cleaning
You can download the installation manual from here.
- Try to sweep or vacuum regularly. This will remove dust and hard silt from the floor which may damage it.
- Wash laminate with warm water and a small addition of soap. Dry well with a cloth.
- When cleaning change the bucket of water often.
- Try to wipe up spills immediately. Make sure that puddles never form upon the laminate, especially at the seams.
- Be aware that heavy furniture on wheels or with iron legs can push up the flooring. You can use felt, carpet or special plastic supports to solve the problem.
- Small dents from sharp objects can be fixed using the special paste in a suitable shade.
- Do not rub laminate with wax, polish or silicone-based cleaner. These leave oil stains that are difficult to remove.
- Never clean up dirt with hard brushes and abrasive cleaners. It is better to gently moisten the stain with warm soapy water and wipe it with a well wrung out damp cloth.